Thoughts, facts, and info

October 31, 2011

Changes today. The 2nd biopsy came back positive (malignant). Due to that the surgeon called, and we talked about options. With cancer bilaterally and with my history, we are going to pursue genetic testing prior to surgery. So we postponed Tuesday’s surgery. They ran blood work for the first stage of genetic testing. Depending on how that comes back, we will make our future action decisions.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: