Thoughts, facts, and info

We are pencilled in for December 16th. HOWEVER, the 2 doctors had surgery together today. My primary surgeon, Dr. Willet, shared with the other surgeon, Dr. Park, how uneasy I was with waiting that long. They have both agreed to do surgery Friday, November 25th! The only thing standing in the way is if we can get an operating room scheduled or not (it is still considered a holiday).   Please pray that whatever is best would be done. We will know on Monday. Thanks!

Advertisements

Comments on: "November 18, 2011 – Possible surgery date" (1)

  1. Diana Suderman said:

    Dear Kay Lynn,
    Thanks so much for posting this journal for those of us that don’t “do” facebook. Am glad to be able to keep up with your progress- sure could relate to you when you were talking about the waiting. Someone sent me a note when I had BC that meant a lot to me, so thought I’d share something he said- “The stresses of life are seemingly relentless, but the goodness of the Lord is also.” During this time of information gathering, lots of Dr. visits, waiting for results, dealing with your emotions and questions as well as those of your family, please know you are in my prayers and thoughts throughout each week. With love, Diana Suderman

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: