Thoughts, facts, and info

November 18, 2011

Still waiting. The surgeons’ offices are sharing possible dates for surgery. Their assistants have set up a list of possible dates. They will attempt to get with the doctors to see which one(s) will work for both of them.  Mastectomy and reconstruction is not a quick surgery, so I do appreciate getting a block of time that is more than sufficient.  We will also be taking tissue samples to run the OncoDX genetic testing. That will help discern whether or not I need chemo following surgery.  I will post when we have a firm surgery date. Thanks for praying!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: